Re: Cheap CPU, RAM. PIV2.8E only US$200!!!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by ME, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. ME

    ME Guest

    and pay hundreds dollars for the call? What island are you at?

    ME, Mar 5, 2004

  2. ME

    JaR Guest

    ME opined, On 3/5/04 9:58 AM:

    > and pay hundreds dollars for the call? What island are you at?
    >
    > " Sales" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>We sell cheap computer hardwares, CPU, RAM, Motherboard etc.
    >>Call: +86 13708077010 for a quote

    +86 is PRC

    Not exactly an island.

    JaR
    Thug #411

    JaR, Mar 5, 2004

  3. ME

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > +86 is PRC
    >
    > Not exactly an island.

    Everything's an island, man. Think about it. We're all floating by ourselves
    as islands in this sea we call existance, man.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 5, 2004
  4. ME

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 3/5/04 10:27 AM:

    >>+86 is PRC
    >>
    >>Not exactly an island.

    > Everything's an island, man. Think about it. We're all floating by ourselves
    > as islands in this sea we call existance, man.

    D00d! Don't bogart! Pass it over, man.

    Peace.

    JaR
    Freaky Thug