Re: chatroom

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by paul s, Aug 9, 2003.

  1. paul s

    paul s Guest

    On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:16:24 -0700, louise wrote:

    > Can anyone help me get in chatrooms. I'm getting the geometric shapes
    > in the left corner.

    This is because you're using the wrong kind of weed, you really should be
    using skunk for best effect.

    > I did a recovery and don't know what settings to fix.

    The recovery usually takes a couple of hours, for best recovery drink some
    strong black coffee with plenty of sugar in it, also a good brisk walk is
    recommended.
    --
    Paul S
    - Never put off 'til tommorrow what you can forget altogether! -

    paul s, Aug 9, 2003