Re: changing a laptop fan

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Try these people:

    Laptop Repair Centre
    http://www.techno-mart.co.uk/

    TechnoMart Limited
    Business Technology Centre
    111 High Street
    Wealdstone
    Harrow
    Middlesex HA3 5DL

    Tel. 020 8863 2225
    Fax. 020 8427 9015

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:00:49 +0100, in
    <bhgm94$s4i$>
    JP scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 14, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    Celluloidboy

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    It depends on the laptop. Some are easy and some aren't If you can remove plates from the bottom and do it that way, I say do it yourself. If going in through the keyboard and you're not trained, leave it to a professional.

    Good luck with it!

    Celluloidboy, Jan 20, 2012