Re: CF dying?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by dwight, May 22, 2009.

  1. dwight

    dwight Guest

    "Alfred Molon" <> wrote in message
    > Seems more and more DSLR manufacturers are switching to SD cards...
    > --
    >
    > Alfred Molon

    Guess I'd better stock up now. I just bought the Canon 50d, and I was
    surprised to see that it still takes compact flash.

    CF cards are the perfect size for us older folks with fumble fingers. SD
    cards are pushing the limit, and those damn microSD things (my cellphone
    uses them) are flat-out ridiculous. There's no doubt that we could have
    memory cards in even smaller sizes, but the limiting factor is and always
    will be the human hand.

    dwight

    dwight, May 22, 2009