Re: Certified?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Laura A. Robinson, Sep 1, 2004.

  1. In article <>,
    says...
    > Last week I finished my 7th exam from MS and "thought" I was MCSE. But
    > checking my transcript online and it only listens MCP as my certification, I
    > also havent been emailed or anything. Should I have been?

    It takes longer than a week to come (closer to six, actually). Do the exams
    show on the transcript?

    Laura
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    <> spewed in

    > It takes longer than a week to come

    damn woman! did we need to know?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 1, 2004

  3. circa Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:15:04 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?VGhlX2xvbmVfYmFyZA==?=
    () said,
    > I realize it's going to take more than a week for them to mail it, and like
    > I said, I wondered if the transcript should have been updated or if I should
    > get an email first.

    The transcript will likely happen around the same time as the other
    stuff. I honestly don't remember anymore, sorry. However, I do know
    that a week isn't long enough.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 1, 2004
  4. circa Wed, 01 Sep 2004 13:50:11 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > <> spewed in
    >
    > > It takes longer than a week to come

    > damn woman! did we need to know?

    Well, *yes*. Otherwise, think of the frustration...
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 1, 2004
  5. So you're telling me it takes six weeks for them to count my exams and
    attach "MCSE" onto my online transcript?

    Why would the results of the exam go through onot the transcript but not the
    cert?

    "Laura A. Robinson" <> wrote

    Christopher McCulloch, Sep 2, 2004
  6. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > Well, *yes*. Otherwise, think of the frustration...

    thanks for the release then...
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 2, 2004
  7. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "=?Utf-8?B?VGhlX2xvbmVfYmFyZA==?="
    <> spewed in

    > I realize it's going to take more than a week for them to mail it, and
    > like I said, I wondered if the transcript should have been updated or
    > if I should get an email first.

    I think they occur together...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 2, 2004
  8. circa Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:02:48 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    > > Well, *yes*. Otherwise, think of the frustration...

    > thanks for the release then...
    > ;)

    Any time.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 2, 2004
  9. circa Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:37:07 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Christopher McCulloch
    () said,
    > So you're telling me it takes six weeks for them to count my exams and
    > attach "MCSE" onto my online transcript?
    >
    > Why would the results of the exam go through onot the transcript but not the
    > cert?

    That's just the way it is. :-\

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 2, 2004
  10. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > That's just the way it is. :-\

    somethings will never change...
    (there is a song in there somewhere...a bad song , but a song none the
    less)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 2, 2004
  11. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    > somethings will never change...
    > (there is a song in there somewhere...a bad song , but a song none the
    > less)

    That's just the way it is.

    *piano riff*
    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2004
  12. Laura A. Robinson

    molsonexpert Guest

    > > somethings will never change...
    > > (there is a song in there somewhere...a bad song , but a song none the
    > > less)

    > That's just the way it is.
    >
    > *piano riff*

    I think you people listen to too much 80's music, a cultural wasteland if
    there ever was one.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Sep 2, 2004
  13. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    > I think you people listen to too much 80's music, a cultural wasteland if
    > there ever was one.

    Bullbutter.

    I think we're alone now.
    There doesn't seem to be anyone around.
    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2004
  14. Laura A. Robinson

    Consultant Guest

    you sir, are an idiot

    Consultant, Sep 2, 2004
  15. Laura A. Robinson

    fygar Guest

    On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:37:07 -0400, "Christopher McCulloch"
    <> wrote:

    >So you're telling me it takes six weeks for them to count my exams and
    >attach "MCSE" onto my online transcript?
    >
    >Why would the results of the exam go through onot the transcript but not the
    >cert?

    They're checking your answers against the answers Test King gives out.
    ....butch()
    fygar, Sep 2, 2004
  16. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "molsonexpert" <> spewed in news:
    #:

    > I think you people listen to too much 80's music, a cultural wasteland if
    > there ever was one.

    kids..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 2, 2004
  17. Laura A. Robinson

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > babbling on and on again "molsonexpert" <> spewed in
    > news: #:
    >
    >> I think you people listen to too much 80's music, a cultural
    >> wasteland if there ever was one.

    > kids..

    He clearly demonstrates he has no knowledge of music. Every generation
    of music has its trite tunes that don't wear well (music for the tone-
    deaf masses), but there are always gems. The 80's spawned U2, The Jam,
    New Order, The Cure, The Rave Ups, Madness, and The Clash/Big Audio
    Dynamite. Today's music would not be what it is if it wasn't for these
    and other fine 80's bands.

    The sad thing is that its the pathetic songs that play in grocery stores
    and at weddings. <sigh>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."
    catwalker63, Sep 2, 2004
  18. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again catwalker63 <>
    spewed in news:Xns95589257DD54catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:

    > The 80's spawned U2, The Jam,
    > New Order, The Cure, The Rave Ups, Madness, and The Clash/Big Audio
    > Dynamite. Today's music would not be what it is if it wasn't for these
    > and other fine 80's bands.
    >
    > The sad thing is that its the pathetic songs that play in grocery

    stores
    > and at weddings. <sigh>

    but it was unlikely that "Radio London" would be played at a wedding...

    there will always be a large series of "eeewww, did I really listen to
    that?" but I prefer the damage doen to my ears in the 70s (Rush and Max
    Webster were proud Canadian moments)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 3, 2004
  19. circa Thu, 2 Sep 2004 07:00:25 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!)
    said,

    > > somethings will never change...
    > > (there is a song in there somewhere...a bad song , but a song none the
    > > less)

    > That's just the way it is.
    >
    > *piano riff*

    I just knew that reference would get recognition here.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 3, 2004
  20. circa Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:11:26 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, molsonexpert () said,

    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > somethings will never change...
    > > > (there is a song in there somewhere...a bad song , but a song none the
    > > > less)

    > > That's just the way it is.
    > >
    > > *piano riff*
    > >

    > I think you people listen to too much 80's music, a cultural wasteland if
    > there ever was one.
    >
    > steve.

    Hey, some of us are products of the eighties, sprogly.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 3, 2004