Re: Certification Framework 2.0 ?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Lydon Bergin, Dec 30, 2005.

  1. Lydon Bergin

    Lydon Bergin Guest

    > Could you tell me when the certification for the framework 2.0 will be
    > available ?

    From http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-526.asp :

    Exam News
    Exam 70-526 is in development. It is expected to be released in its beta
    version in January 2006.

    Lydon Bergin, Dec 30, 2005

  2. January 1, 2005

    From what I've seen, most of the TS exams will be released in Feb, although
    upgrade exams will be sometime after that....

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Jan 1, 2006

  3. Lydon Bergin

    WSUS Guest

    From VUE MS Exam list
    The next wave of betas are the 4 upgrade exams for MCPD

    That means, the upgrade exam will be live before the normal exams, at least
    for MCPD

    The link:
    http://www.vue.com/servlet/vue.web2.core.Dispatcher?webApp=ExamList&webContext=CandidateSite&cid=72

    "Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD" <>