Re: Certification Abuse

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Sep 20, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "=?Utf-8?B?Q29uY2VybmVkTUNTRQ==?="
    <> spewed in

    > Does anyone know how to report MCSE, MCT and MCO certification abuse?
    > I left my old company and they continue to use my certification on
    > their website after I repeatedly asked them to take it down. I am
    > sure they are also using it on job proposals. I already reprorted it
    > with CISCO which had a great report system. Does Microsoft?

    I would contact you regional office and complain:

    http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Neil

    kpg Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\148105.htm (9/20/2004 2:49:37 PM)
    >#
    > babbling on and on again "=?Utf-8?B?Q29uY2VybmVkTUNTRQ==?="
    > <> spewed in
    >
    >> Does anyone know how to report MCSE, MCT and MCO certification abuse?
    >> I left my old company and they continue to use my certification on
    >> their website after I repeatedly asked them to take it down. I am
    >> sure they are also using it on job proposals. I already reprorted it
    >> with CISCO which had a great report system. Does Microsoft?
    >>

    > I would contact you regional office and complain:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    Really? You would do that?

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. ~William G. McAdoo

    kpg, Sep 20, 2004

  3. circa Mon, 20 Sep 2004 14:50:24 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg () said,

    > > I would contact you regional office and complain:
    > >
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/
    > >
    > > --
    > > Neil MCNGP #30
    > > the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    > Really? You would do that?

    Given that if the company is using the OP's certification ID to meet
    MS partner requirements, MS can revoke their certification, yes, I
    imagine Neil would do that.

    I would. Unless it was my last company, 'cause they just rock. :)

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  4. Neil

    zeus Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 14:50:24 -0500, kpg <> wrote:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\148105.htm (9/20/2004 2:49:37
    >> PM) #
    >> babbling on and on again "=?Utf-8?B?Q29uY2VybmVkTUNTRQ==?="
    >> <> spewed in
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know how to report MCSE, MCT and MCO certification abuse?
    >>> I left my old company and they continue to use my certification on
    >>> their website after I repeatedly asked them to take it down. I am
    >>> sure they are also using it on job proposals. I already reprorted it
    >>> with CISCO which had a great report system. Does Microsoft?
    >>>

    >> I would contact you regional office and complain:
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/
    >>
    >> -- Neil MCNGP #30
    >> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    > Really? You would do that?

    For whom? And for how many biscuits?

    ** Sorry .. couldn't resist ***

    zeus, Sep 21, 2004
  5. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again zeus <> spewed in

    >> Really? You would do that?
    >>

    > For whom? And for how many biscuits?
    >
    > ** Sorry .. couldn't resist ***

    Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  6. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > Given that if the company is using the OP's certification ID to meet
    > MS partner requirements, MS can revoke their certification, yes, I
    > imagine Neil would do that.
    >
    > I would. Unless it was my last company, 'cause they just rock. :)

    exactly, if the OP is ticked he can take action...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004