Re: Certification Abuse

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by ME, Sep 20, 2004.

  1. ME

    ME Guest

    they are TOTALLY wrong. MCSE worth nothing now. Why must use yours?

    ME, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Agreed.. They try to pass themselves off as IT consultants and they jsut copy
    and paste previous documents and pass them off as original work.. The cert
    is nto worthless and lots of contracts require certified individulas to
    design systems.

    Its not jsut MCSE that they claim..
    it is:

    MCSE
    MCP
    MCT
    CCIE
    CCNA
    Dell Certified Tech
    Novell

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29uY2VybmVkTUNTRQ==?=, Sep 20, 2004

  3. ME

    Dragon Guest

    Depending on the wording, some may be able to use certs of employees from a
    contracted firm.

    Also, why does it bother you this much? If they are such a bad company with
    non-certified people who don't know jack, their customers will find this out
    soon. But if their employees know what they are doing but do not have a
    cert, then certs do not matter.

    Dragon, Sep 20, 2004
  4. >Also, why does it bother you this much? If they are such a bad company with
    >non-certified people who don't know jack, their customers will find this out
    >soon.

    Because you get tied with the same brush. Fcuked if I'd want to be
    credited with some dumbass company like that.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004