Re: certificate validation

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    please check here:

    http://tinyurl.com/j7t6
    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > please check here:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/j7t6
    > --

    $Deity!

    Where do you find that ...er...stuff?

    J.R.

    *More importantly, why were you looking?*

    JaR, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    lol