Re: centurytel dsl sucks

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Oct 13, 2008.

  1. Guest

    §ñühwØ£f <> wrote:

    >Fucking amazing. They reset the modem when I try to listen to internet
    >radio! Supposedly its "dsl" but why would they dis-allow streaming media?

    You need to bail on DSL, they are always shaping your speeds.

    I play COD4, with Ventrilo, and Xfire. Xfire is seen as a file sharing
    program so they put caps on me. My ping rates have been so high I
    can't play.

    I have complained numerous times and gotten have gotten my caps
    removed (they are breaking my contract with them), and ping rate
    problems have been cut in half :} - I only have Three more months on
    this contract and I'm ditching DSL and going to cable broadband.

    By the way my DSL is Clearwire.
    --

    /O\
    http://tinyurl.com/3hksp8

  2. Ok, I read about a dozen post from my Eudora newsgroup, and then it
    started giving me the unavailable message again.

    So apparently it is not fixed at all.

    So I'm going to use another newsserver to see if that makes a
    difference.

    Subject: Re: centurytel dsl sucks
    Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:32:07 -0500

    [Sorry. This message is no longer available.]

    nntp://news.charter.net/24hoursupport.helpdesk/395979
    Sydney Gondomer, Oct 13, 2008