Re: central Oregon coast pics

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Robert, Sep 14, 2005.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Nice job, Conrad. I live in Oregon, so I know you've captured the essence
    and beauty of our coast. I like your viewing site, too. Could you apply a
    copy right signature to your pictures if you wanted to?

    Bob

    Robert, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Robert

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 06:52:41 -0700, "Robert" <>
    wrote:

    >Nice job, Conrad. I live in Oregon, so I know you've captured the essence
    >and beauty of our coast. I like your viewing site, too. Could you apply a
    >copy right signature to your pictures if you wanted to?
    >
    >Bob
    >

    >"Conrad" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Here's the address if you would like to see a dozen of our central
    >> Oregon coast pictures using Canon 350XT:

    Beautiful coast. Which lighthouse is it?

    >> http://tinyurl.com/a7vg6
    >>
    >> Choose slide show; then larger; then speed.
    >>
    >> Best,
    >>
    >> Conrad
    >> Camp Sherman, Oregon
    >>

    >> --
    >> Conrad

    , Sep 15, 2005

  3. Robert

    Pat Guest

    Pat, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Robert

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:08:41 -0700, "Pat"
    <> wrote:

    >located in Yahats, Oregon try http://www.hecetalighthouse.com/

    Thanks much -- I'll keep it on my list of places to visit when
    I'm up that way.

    , Sep 15, 2005