Re: CEH training

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Liam, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Liam

    Liam Guest

    "Cross" <> wrote in message news:<w1oMa.42768$>...
    > Has anyone attended any of the CEH seminars or classes that are available?
    > Before I spend that kind of $$$ i wanna know if it's even worth my time.

    Personal opinion - buy yourself the latest edition of Hacking Exposed
    and find a couple of decent buffer overflow/off-by-one/format
    string/etc tutorials on the web and save yourself some cash...
    Liam, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Liam

    Cross Guest

    Well I've got the cash to blow on it without a problem, I mostly want to
    know if that's a decent class. I'm working on becoming a network systems
    security administrator and i wanted to know also if that's a good
    certification to add to the ones i already have.

    Cross, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Liam

    neopolaris Guest

    If your working for someone else then maybe do it. Good for resumes. If
    you're self-employed then just read up all info you can for free. Sooner or
    later all those bits will flux.

    neopolaris

    neopolaris, Jul 8, 2003
  4. Liam

    Cross Guest

    What if I'm working for someone else and they'll foot the whole bill on it,
    what'ya think?

    Cross, Jul 8, 2003