Re: CDRW Dead?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by rock, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. rock

    rock Guest

    Quick question,
    what it the product name on your cdrw drive,
    some cdrw drives will not work with anything on the same cable with
    them except for a hard drive, or they must be on the cable alone.....

    rock, Jun 26, 2003

  2. rock

    Kevin Guest

    Hi all, put CDRW as master on ide 2. put DVD drive as slave to HDD on
    ide 1. FANTASTIC, "Houston, we dont have a problem" Mind you, just
    wondering why it was doing that. Any ideas on possible causes are
    welcome. Thanks, Kev

    Kevin, Jun 26, 2003