Re: CDROM drives not working

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by pcbutts1, May 22, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    wrote:
    > Oh my,
    >
    > I have no clue what that means but it did the trick!
    > Thanks a million, you just saved me a couple of days of time :)
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Flemming

    Just a little something I stole from one of the MVP's site. I hate to give
    them credit though.
    pcbutts1, May 22, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Kill file this troll.

    --

    I am the real pcbutts1. Trolls can forge my name
    but not my headers, check them to be sure.

    pcbutts1, May 24, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    Damian Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Kill file this troll.

    *plonk*

    Done!
    Damian, May 24, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Kill file this troll.

    Okay, PLONK.

    pcbutts1, May 24, 2005
  5. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    >> Kill file this troll.

    > Okay, PLONK.

    I'll get you. You, you... TROLL!

    pcbutts1, May 24, 2005
  6. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    >> pcbutts1 wrote:
    >>> Kill file this troll.

    >> Okay, PLONK.

    > I'll get you. You, you... TROLL!

    You won't get away with this. I'll netcop your ass!

    Abuse report sent to

    --

    The worst live web video on the internet http://www.seedy.com/webdemo.htm
    Sharpvision simply the worst http://www.seedy.com
    pcbutts1, May 24, 2005
  7. pcbutts1

    Damian Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    >> pcbutts1 wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Okay, PLONK.

    >> I'll get you. You, you... TROLL!

    > You won't get away with this. I'll netcop your ass!
    >
    > Abuse report sent to

    *plonk*

    <aside: Damn shrill trolls>
    Damian, May 24, 2005
  8. pcbutts1

    relic Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Kill file this troll.

    Gladly, you troll.

    /PLONK/

    --
    If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?
    relic, May 24, 2005
  9. pcbutts1

    Rebecca Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Kill file this troll.

    Well! You finally admit that you're a troll.

    I'll oblige you:

    PLONK!
    Rebecca, May 24, 2005
  10. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Killfile this troll.

    pcbutts1, May 24, 2005
  11. pcbutts1, <> wrote:

    > Killfile this troll.

    Ok. *plonk*

    <aside>
    That troll is plonked.
    Douglas Oglesby, May 24, 2005
  12. pcbutts1

    Ian Bowles Guest

    pcbutts1, <> wrote:

    > Kill file this troll.

    plonk

    Done.

    Ian Bowles, May 24, 2005
  13. Raztax, <> wrote:

    > Now I've seen it all....a bunch of people plonking each other...holy
    > shit guys get a life and grow up

    *plonk*
    Sen Hisamatsu, May 25, 2005

    Jelik Szlamka, May 25, 2005