Re: CD repair

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jackie Allan, Apr 11, 2005.

  1. Jackie Allan

    Jackie Allan Guest

    Rôgêr, <> wrote:

    > Your suspicions are incorrect. CDs spin faster when accessing
    > the inner tracks. This compensates for the difference in the
    > speed of data passing under the laser from the inner to outer
    > tracks.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! That is only true for constant linear velocity
    drives. It is totally false for angular velocity drives, you ****-knuckled
    armpitfart.

    Any drive labelled with 'max', as in "52x Max" for exfuckingample, is bound
    to be a CAV drive, you fuckwitted cuntfungus. And anyone with a high-speed
    Creative CD, for exfuckingample, can bet London to a bucket of your smashed
    brain cells that they have a CAV drive.

    You fucking useless piece of shit.
    Jackie Allan, Apr 11, 2005