Re: CD prices, Intrested in buying 100CD's or 50CD's on a spindle where should i go.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by PJ, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. PJ

    PJ Guest

    "asdf" <> wrote in message
    news:pRX6b.140930$...
    > CD prices, Intrested in buying 100CD's or 50CD's on a spindle where should

    > go.

    www.picosys.co.nz
    some dude operating in his garage, but very good prices.

    PJ, Sep 8, 2003

  2. PJ

    Big Guest

    On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:23:43 +1200, "PJ" <> wrote:

    >"asdf" <> wrote in message
    >> CD prices, Intrested in buying 100CD's or 50CD's on a spindle where should

    >> go.
    >>

    >www.picosys.co.nz
    >some dude operating in his garage, but very good prices.

    Still dearer than Woolworth and even the Warehouse..

    Big , Sep 8, 2003

  3. PJ

    Gordon Guest

    On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 23:19:51 +1200, wrote:

    > On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:23:43 +1200, "PJ" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"asdf" <> wrote in message
    >>> CD prices, Intrested in buying 100CD's or 50CD's on a spindle where should

    >>> go.
    >>>

    >>www.picosys.co.nz
    >>some dude operating in his garage, but very good prices.
    >>

    > Still dearer than Woolworth and even the Warehouse..

    For CD-R's, Yes. HINT, remember to add GST. Or dig until you find that it
    needs to be added.

    --
    Gordon

    Google knows where to find things, ask at http://www.google.com
    Works for me, will work for you, so be it.

    Gordon, Sep 9, 2003