Re: CD Drive Opens On Start Up.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Try inserting a CD in the drive, shut down CORRECTLY, then
    restart. Wait until the PC has COMPLETELY restarted before
    removing the CD, shutting the drawer and powering down.

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 18:47:03 +0100, in
    <rQXPa.2851$>
    Harry Baker scrawled:

    --