Re: cat 5000 trunk poort error disabled.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Siegbert =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=FCller?=, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Hello Jorish,
    we have also several cat 5000 with OS 4.5. They are connected via two fiber
    optic cables (set trunk mod/port desir). About three or four times in a year it
    happens that the trunk between two switches goes down. Nearly in all cases the
    optical connection was the reason: we cleaned the ends of the fiber optic cable
    on both sides and all was ok. Perhaps it helps you.

    Greetings
    Siegbert Mueller

    Siegbert =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=FCller?=, Jul 8, 2003