Re: Card error 132F Why?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Browntimdc, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Browntimdc

    Browntimdc Guest

    "7hj" <> wrote in

    > My camera say 'CARD ERROR 132F' (Olympus 720UZ) and is not posible to
    > format the card.
    > This is before I download the pictures in a 6-in-1 reader.
    > Any solucions Please ???
    >
    > (Sorry for my English. I'am Spanish)
    >
    > Antonio

    Run the fdisk program (found on Windows 98) and create new partition on the
    card.

    Tim

    Browntimdc, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Browntimdc

    7hj Guest

    Re: Card error - Solved

    Everything solved!!!!!!.

    1- Dazzle Zio SmartMedia Card to reader/writer or Dazzle 6-in-1 card to
    reader/writer or similar.
    2- Smprep.exe (software of the own reader)
    3- Format of cards with smprep.exe (Win XP in my case)
    and all the cards working.

    4- Smprep1.exe (modification of smprep.exe)
    5- Smprep2.exe (modification of smprep.exe)
    6- Run of smprep1.exe and smprep2.exe.
    and all the cards with the PANORAMA function enabled.

    Reader (36$) amortized and surely of life (for cards) for the future.
    All the information removed from the net.
    Thanks to all.
    Antonio

    7hj, Aug 16, 2003