    Was that taken with a Casio cellphone?
    I could tell by the famous Casio Bokeh, or "boke" as the Nips like to
    call it.
    Annika1980, Jul 14, 2008

  2. Annika1980

    tony cooper Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:05:04 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
    <> wrote:

    >On Jul 13, 3:02 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/deadly_strike.htm>

    >Wow, that was pretty impressive.
    >Was that taken with a Casio cellphone?
    >I could tell by the famous Casio Bokeh, or "boke" as the Nips like to
    >call it.

    Rita, when are you going to switch to a format where we can click
    "Next" and see all images and not have to click each image
    independently? For someone who claims to be computer savvy, you ain't
    keepin' up.

    About the time that Bret figures out that his PBase host has this
    built-in and he doesn't have to post multiple links? Or when he
    actually figures out when the background can be criticized for the
    bokeh?

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Jul 14, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 13, 11:42 pm, John McWilliams <> wrote:

    > > About the time that Bret figures out that his PBase host has this
    > > built-in and he doesn't have to post multiple links?  Or when he
    > > actually figures out when the background can be criticized for the
    > > bokeh?

    > Multiple links are helpful as they allow for  easier specific reference..

    Exactly. I try to make it as idiot-proof as possible, given the
    expected audience.
    Annika1980, Jul 14, 2008