Re: Can't Ping Computers on Home Network

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by David Hettel, Jan 22, 2007.

  1. David Hettel

    David Hettel Guest

    My guess is the two computer that you can't see have their firewall programs
    configured to block local traffic, Perhaps NetBIOS is blocked on them by the
    firewall. You'll need to add the local network to the trusted zone.

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Jan 22, 2007

  2. Yes, that resolved the problem. I had to add my IP range to the Trusted Zoned
    in each firewall for each computer and the sharing worked instantly.

    I was also able to share printers between the computers.

    Thanks so much for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tony

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBW?=, Jan 29, 2007