Re: Can't get rid of virus

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Lord Shaolin, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. Lord Shaolin

    Lord Shaolin Guest

    "Giggles" <> wrote in message
    > Hi .I have a virus in my system .I have avg6 anti-virus and it tells me

    that
    > its been detectted but when I go into the vault its not there , but is

    still
    > being detectted . Any ideas would be a help . The virus is called
    > win32/Hantaner . Thanks.

    I assume the virus removed your ability to use a search engine aswell?

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=w32 hantaner&meta=

    --

    -+ Shaolin +-
    Discard what is useless, absorb what is not and

    .: http://www.security-forums.com :.

    Lord Shaolin, Aug 4, 2003