Re: Can't DIY bcz the PS pump won't MOVE!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Jul 16, 2009.

  1. Guest

    "DemoDisk" <> wrote:

    >I thought I'd save some money buying and replacing three engine belts
    >myself -- AC, PS/WP, and Alternator. The job turned out to be a lot
    >harder than I imagined.

    >Day 2. What keeps me from changing the PS/Water Pump belt is the PS pump
    >won't budge.

    Google for your car with the filetype:pDF option. I found a manual for
    my Van, that way.

    By the way, when it's time to tighten the Alternator belt.
    I have always just used a crow bar between the engine and Alternator,
    pulling the Alternator belt tight.

    --

    Ever drop your cell phone in the toilet?
    http://englishrussia.com/?p=1598

  2. pinched out a steaming pile
    of<>:

    > "DemoDisk" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I thought I'd save some money buying and replacing three engine belts
    >>myself -- AC, PS/WP, and Alternator. The job turned out to be a lot
    >>harder than I imagined.

    >>Day 2. What keeps me from changing the PS/Water Pump belt is the PS

    pump
    >>won't budge.

    >Google for your car with the filetype:pDF option. I found a manual for
    >my Van, that way.
    >
    >By the way, when it's time to tighten the Alternator belt.
    >I have always just used a crow bar between the engine and Alternator,
    >pulling the Alternator belt tight.

    I hook up the clydsdales and pull the car over onto its side.

    Then I usually pour gas on it and light the fucker....

    <BOOM>

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 16, 2009

  3. DemoDisk <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<>:

    >"§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >> pinched out a steaming pile
    >> of<>:

    >belts

    lot

    PS
    >> pump
    >> >
    >> >Google for your car with the filetype:pDF option. I found a manual

    >for
    >> >my Van, that way.
    >> >
    >> >By the way, when it's time to tighten the Alternator belt.
    >> >I have always just used a crow bar between the engine and

    Alternator,
    >> >pulling the Alternator belt tight.
    >> >

    >> I hook up the clydsdales and pull the car over onto its side.
    >>
    >> Then I usually pour gas on it and light the fucker....
    >>
    >> <BOOM>

    >You're feeling good, aren'tcha?

    It was how my angst expresses itself; nihilism.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 17, 2009