Re: Can't delete folders

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Wizard, Mar 25, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Ion Petrov <> wrote:
    > "Don." <> wrote in message

    >> I've tried several different ways to delete them, including DOS
    >> Window, but still can't delete them. This doesn't seem to cause a
    >> problem but I'd like to delete the bloody things.

    > Unless I misunderstood the post.
    >
    > Why you don't format the partition?

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You fucking idiotic cuntfungus.

    Wizard, Mar 25, 2005

  1. Themistocles

    Can't delete those folders...

    Themistocles, Aug 7, 2005, in forum: Firefox
    SgtMinor
    Jan 12, 2005
  4. Bianca

    Can't delete files or folders

    Bianca, Apr 1, 2006, in forum: Computer Support

    Can I delete These Folders?

    Avatar, Aug 26, 2006, in forum: Windows 64bit