Re: Can't connect to work intranet homepage remotely

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by -=M@rk=-, Jan 18, 2007.

  1. -=M@rk=-

    -=M@rk=- Guest

    I had a similar problem. Seems you can't have the same IP address at home
    that you have at work.

    Example: If you are using 192.168.1.* at home and the same IP address scheme
    at work, the Cisco VPN has a problem
    with that. I found I had to chage my address at home to 192.168.0.* for it
    to work.

    "new2networksnmd" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    -=M@rk=-, Jan 18, 2007