Re: Can't connect to my own network

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by David Hettel, Jan 20, 2007.

  1. David Hettel

    David Hettel Guest

    Well you really aren't telling us enough info to be of much help. You don't
    tell us what OS you are using, what kind of hardware you have, what kind of
    security is enabled, or even what kind of error message you are getting.
    Without that kind of info it's just a wild guess. My guess is that as you
    can see the network, both the network and your computer are basically
    functioning, so the most likely area is a security setting.

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com