Re: Canon's Desperation And False Advertising Attract The FTC!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Noons, May 29, 2008.

  1. Noons

    Noons Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 29/05/2008 9:31 PM:
    > WOW!! Leave it to Canon to stoop this low after getting trashed by
    > Nikon's D300 and D3. Well, Canon was in a decline before all the Mk III
    > focusing issues and years of low performance glass. But this is a new
    > low for Canon and hopefully the final act of desperation before going
    > under. No wonder we won't be seeing a 5D replacement this year. Sell
    > your L glass while it still holds a little value.
    >
    > <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1021&thread=28046254>

    Wait until they hear about the moron
    who "sells" the 40D based on his
    PS skills...

    Noons, May 29, 2008

  2. Noons

    Jufi Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message

    > He'd fit right in. The funny thing is that imbecile is guilty of turning
    > organic shit into plastic composite shit. In the true spirit of Canon and
    > owning that crap you have to make composites if you want to make deceptive
    > images since you'll never get a decent image right out of the camera.
    > That's why most 40D owners sold or are selling off their noise box and
    > went
    > or are going to a Nikon D70.

    I suppose you can pull a citation for this "fact" out of your amazingly fat
    ass?

    Yeah, I didn't think so.

    Jufi, May 29, 2008

  3. Noons

    >> I suppose you can pull a citation for this "fact" out of your
    >> amazingly fat ass?
    >>
    >> Yeah, I didn't think so.

    > LOL! Only that used D70 sales have spiked dramatically after 40D sales
    > have
    > tanked. Maybe it's just coincidence?

    Nice troll. Next time, include some proof, or reference. Maybe some proof
    will make up for that fat ass of yours.

    Time to put up or shut up, Reata!

    Jufi, May 29, 2008
  4. Noons

    Annika1980 Guest

    On May 29, 7:49 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > In the true spirit of Canon and
    > owning that crap you have to make composites if you want to make deceptive
    > images since you'll never get a decent image right out of the camera.

    BULLSHIT ALERT !!!

    That's a pretty bold statement coming as it does from someone who has
    NEVER posted a full-size pic straight from the camera.
    Your idea of full-size is a 1024x768 crop from your JPG.

    So why don't you ever post full-size images, or better yet .... RAW
    files with all the EXIF info intact?

    Annika1980, May 29, 2008
  5. Noons

    Klark Kent Guest

    In message
    Annika1980 <> burned some brain cells writing:

    > On May 29, 7:49 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >
    >> In the true spirit of Canon and
    >> owning that crap you have to make composites if you want to make
    >> deceptive

    >> images since you'll never get a decent image right out of the camera.

    > BULLSHIT ALERT !!!
    >
    > That's a pretty bold statement coming as it does from someone who has
    > NEVER posted a full-size pic straight from the camera.
    > Your idea of full-size is a 1024x768 crop from your JPG.
    >
    > So why don't you ever post full-size images, or better yet .... RAW
    > files with all the EXIF info intact?

    Because Rockwell told her she doesn't need to be confused by all that.

    Klark Kent, May 29, 2008
  6. Noons

    Jufì Guest

    "George Kerby" <> wrote in message

    >> LOL! Only that used D70 sales have spiked dramatically after 40D sales
    >> have
    >> tanked. Maybe it's just coincidence?
    >>

    > Cites, bitch?

    Rita must be easy to get rid of at parties. Just ask her to prove anything
    she says, and she leaves, immediately.

    We have a guy like this at work who is constantly spewing political
    bullshit. One day, I wrote a check for him for $1,000, and promised to sign
    it if he could prove any of his bullshit. The check remains unsigned. May as
    well have read "pay to the order to Reata Barkingbitch."

    Jufì, May 29, 2008
  7. Noons

    > Annika1980 wrote:
    >
    >> So why don't you ever post full-size images, or better yet .... RAW
    >> files with all the EXIF info intact?

    > Why?

    So we can prove once again that you're full of shit.

    Jufi, May 30, 2008
  8. Noons

    Bob Guest

    Thats is soo true. I dont think this dreamer(BullPoo-aka rita) even has a
    DSLR .. I have no respest for him NO EXIF at all.
    I only went down the nikon route because I had existing Nikon lens . I would
    have soone gone to Canon in My opion they are far better. Took Nikon years
    to comeout with something half decent. The D300 does achieve low noise. only
    because the detail is smudged. Nikon haxe plainley lied to me and cheated.

    Bob, Jun 3, 2008