Re: Canon unveils EOS-1D C & C500 4K Cinema Cameras

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DanP, Apr 14, 2012.

  1. DanP

    DanP Guest

    On Friday, 13 April 2012 17:15:32 UTC+1, Bowser wrote:
    > If Canon continues on their "video priority" path, I may switch to
    > Nikon for my next upgrade cycle. More and more it seems they're
    > sacrificing still photography for video, something in which I have no
    > interest. Damned shame, too.

    Switch for Nikon but do it for the right reason, like better IQ, cheaper price, etc.

    Don't switch because you want a camera with poorer video quality, Nikon cameras will have video from now on.

    DanP
    DanP, Apr 14, 2012

  2. DanP <> wrote:
    > On Friday, 13 April 2012 17:15:32 UTC+1, Bowser wrote:
    >> If Canon continues on their "video priority" path, I may switch to
    >> Nikon for my next upgrade cycle. More and more it seems they're
    >> sacrificing still photography for video, something in which I have no
    >> interest. Damned shame, too.

    > Switch for Nikon but do it for the right reason, like better IQ, cheaper price, etc.

    .... better tele lenses (right? :)
    .... currently more affordable insane MP numbers (before the D800
    people changed to Canon for that)

    -Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Apr 17, 2012