Re: CANON - The Great Innovator (was: CANON - The Great Pretender)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by William Graham, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. "William Graham" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Yes, and it's changing all the time. There must be several new words being
    > hatched up every day....Probably also a result of the foreign influence.

    And
    > people are also turning the verbs into nouns and visa-versa all the time.
    > And the teen-age slang that is always coming up the pipe....

    I also wonder how many new words are created by typo's.....I'm still waiting
    for the day the dictionary writers allow, "teh" as an acceptable spelling
    for, "the".
    William Graham, Aug 23, 2004

  2. William Graham

    Mark M Guest

    > "William Graham" <> wrote in message news:...
    > > Yes, and it's changing all the time. There must be several new words

    being
    > > hatched up every day....Probably also a result of the foreign influence.

    > And
    > > people are also turning the verbs into nouns and visa-versa all the

    time.
    > > And the teen-age slang that is always coming up the pipe....

    > I also wonder how many new words are created by typo's.....I'm still

    waiting
    > for the day the dictionary writers allow, "teh" as an acceptable spelling
    > for, "the".

    According to what my fingers tell me, "teh" is already a word.
    Mark M, Aug 23, 2004

  3. William Graham

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    I'm all in favour. I feel "teh" is much more refined than the low class
    "hte"

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto