Re: Canon S400 question

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jack Mac, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Jack Mac

    Jack Mac Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:31:20 +1000, "C3" <> wrote:

    >Well, it sounds like taking the battery out is a good thing!
    >
    >How much did you pay for the extra batteries that you bought? And how many
    >shots can you take on each battery, after the initial maximum when the
    >battery is new.
    >
    >cheers,

    I bought my extra battery from Greenbatteries for $24.95.
    http://www.greenbatteries.com

    According to my s400 manual using the LCD monitor approx. 190 photos.
    Without the LCD monitor approx. 440 photos. I've never checked it
    myself.

    Jack Mac

    Jack Mac, Jul 11, 2003