Re: Canon PowerShot A70 - compactflash memory recommendation

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David Faulkner, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. I have a 256mb Transcend 30x CF card that I bought for my A40. It made a
    noticeable difference over the ultra cheap 128mb CF I had before. Especially
    if you want to use the burst mode. Your mileage may differ but I think you
    would want at least a 30x. (30x may be the burst mode and not the sustained.
    You might want to do some further investigation on speeds) Hope this
    helps. -Dave

    "Northern Light" <> wrote in message
    > i just purchased a Canon PowerShot A70 digital camera and will be doing

    some
    > high-speed photography work.
    >
    > what is the fastest 256MB or 512MB compactflash memory card this camera

    will
    > support? Canon's web site and the manual list up to 256MB, but i've heard

    it

    David Faulkner, Aug 31, 2003