    Only other thing I can suggest is have you ever replaced the cell button
    battery (CR2025? inside the battery compartment) that remembers date
    information as this may be connected but I am not sure.

    Otherwise, contact Canon and see what they advise.

    Cheers,
    Stephen

    Stephen Leslie, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Stephen Leslie

    Randy Guest

    Thanks for the replies.

    I tried your sugestions. No go.
    I talked to canon tech support and they told me to send it in for
    repair.

    Normally I don't mind so much when my electronic go bad. It gives me
    an excuse to buy somthing new. but damb-it I still like this camera.

    Randy

    Randy, Aug 5, 2003