Re: Canon d60 v. 10D

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Scott Elliot, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Scott Elliot

    Scott Elliot Guest

    The next version is sure to be better again. I choose to keep my D60 and
    will upgrade after a generation or two more, most likely when the increase
    the pixel count to 8 or 12 mega pixels. Other features that might be worth
    upgrading would be 45 autofocus points or better weather proofing like my
    EOS 3 film camera.

    The D60 still takes pictures just as good as the day I bougth it. If I was
    satisfied enough then to buy it there is no reason I should not be just as
    satisfied now.

    Scott Elliot
    http://www3.telus.net/selliot/

    "s." <> wrote in message
    > Has any owner of the D60 actually sold his/her camera for the 10D? The

    10D
    > came out about a month after I got the D60 and Ihave been depressed

    reading

    Scott Elliot, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Scott Elliot

    HRosita Guest

    >Scott Elliot wrote:

    >I choose to keep my D60 and
    >will upgrade after a generation or two more, most likely when the increase
    >the pixel count to 8 or 12 mega pixels. Other features that might be worth

    Good decision. In the world of electronics you can go broke upgrading everytime
    a new version of anything shows up.
    Leap frogging is a good policy.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Scott Elliot

    Mark B. Guest

    "HRosita" <> wrote in message
    > >Scott Elliot wrote:

    > >I choose to keep my D60 and
    > >will upgrade after a generation or two more, most likely when the

    increase
    > >the pixel count to 8 or 12 mega pixels. Other features that might be

    worth

    > Good decision. In the world of electronics you can go broke upgrading

    everytime
    > a new version of anything shows up.
    > Leap frogging is a good policy.
    > Rosita

    I'm still on the D30 and G1. I'd like to upgrade to the 10D, but I have the
    feeling an upgrade to the 1D is just around the corner, hopefully with a
    bigger buffer and 6-8 mp sensor. That would be ideal for my needs. In the
    meantime, I'm still happy with the D30.

    Mark

    Mark B., Jul 22, 2003
  4. Scott Elliot

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "Scott Elliot"

    >The D60 still takes pictures just as good as the day I bought it.

    So does mine. The good news is that after taking about 15,000 pics with it,
    I've gotten better.

    Annika1980, Jul 23, 2003