Re: canon backups with zoombrowser

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter Jones, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. Peter Jones

    Peter Jones Guest

    ???? ZbThumbnail is just the thumbnail version of the images in the
    directory. Each image file contains the camera sesttings.

    Peter

    On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:03:45 GMT, (keitje)
    wrote:

    >Hai,
    >
    >To make backups of images in Zoombrowser,
    >I think you must make a backup with the images plus the file
    >ZbThumbnail.info to get also the info of the camerasettings of
    >every image.
    >
    >Is there a program what shows what's in the thumbnail.info-files?
    >I tried notepad, but that doesn't work.
    >

    >greetings
    >keitje

    Digital Photography Reference
    http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/PJDigPhot.htm
    Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
    http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/software.htm
    Health, happiness and healing
    http://www.SuperNaturalWoman.com
    Peter Jones, Jul 20, 2003