Re: Canon 300D tips & tricks website?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dave, Nov 8, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Benny" <> wrote in message news:<bm7eh7$kr9$>...
    > Well, maybe it's a bit soon, but when someone starts a user tips website for
    > the 300D, I'll be a regular visitor. Can anyone suggest any websites with
    > tips on processing digital photos- based on the 10D/300D RAW file
    > parameters?

    Try my new site dedicated to the Canon Digital Rebel/300D:

    http://www.kirkway.com/rebel

    Suggestions welcomed!

    Dave Broccardo

    Dave, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Thanks for all the kind feedback to my new site.
    My new domain name just became active, so you
    can find the new Canon Digital Rebel/300D and 10D
    pages at:

    http://www.UltimateSLR.com

    My site contains links to reviews, tips, manuals,
    firmware upgrades, and digital editing software and
    image management tools. It now includes information
    about other Digital SLR cameras, like the Olympus E-1,
    Pentax *ist D, and Nikon D100.

    Any feedback is appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Dave

    photo-forums free

    Dave
    http://www.UltimateSLR.com
    Ultimate Resource for Digital SLR cameras

    Dave, Dec 1, 2003