Re: Cannot work with my own files after system change (XP Pro SP3)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Peter Foldes, Mar 22, 2010.

  1. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Hey Flash

    crossposting to another server (24hoursupport.helpdesk) does not work.from this MS
    server. Waste of bandwidth and a waste of everybody's time. Wake up and smell the
    roses. Unfriggin believable. Another stupid move from a brainless Troll

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Mar 22, 2010

  2. I considered removing the crosspost, but my OE gives a message that
    24etc... can't be resolved (msnews server) so I used it as a test. It
    seems to have posted okay on the ES servers (as did your post below).
    This is being read and replied to using ES and OE.

    FromTheRafters, Mar 22, 2010

  3. "~BD~" <.> wrote in message
    > FromTheRafters wrote:
    >> I considered removing the crosspost, but my OE gives a message that
    >> 24etc... can't be resolved (msnews server) so I used it as a test. It
    >> seems to have posted okay on the ES servers (as did your post below).
    >> This is being read and replied to using ES and OE.

    > Please *do not* top-post on Usenet, FTR! ;)
    >
    > Your punishment is to explain to Mr Foldes - in case he still cannot
    > comprehend - that I am *not quite* as stupid as he seems to think I
    > am!

    Hey, Peter. Boater Dave says he is *almost* as stupid as you seem to
    think he is (or something like that).

    (payback for calling me a fuckwit) :eek:D
    FromTheRafters, Mar 22, 2010
  4. "Andy" <nospam@> wrote in message
    > Peter Foldes wrote:
    >
    >> Hey Flash
    >>
    >> crossposting to another server (24hoursupport.helpdesk) does not
    >> work.from this MS
    >> server.

    > Oh yes.it. does.

    ....but they don't make it back.