Re: Cannot delete wireless computer-to-computer connection

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 12, 2007.

  1. Hi
    In order to connect computer to computer you configured your Wireless to
    Ad-Hoc. mode. Change the configuration to Infrastructure Mode, Computer to
    Access Point.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 12, 2007