RE: Cannot complete the CD writing wizard error...

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZWpj?=, Dec 27, 2006.

  1. Tony and John, thank you for your responses.

    Tony, the Lite-On SOHC 5235k is my burner. Based on Lite-On's website, it
    uses the Windows driver.

    John, when I initially built the computer, I loaded XP Professional on the
    computer. At that time, I was able to burn discs using the Windows burning
    software, Nero, and iTunes. Since upgrading to Windows XP x64 Pro, I have
    not been able to burn with anything. Regarding how far I get with the write
    process... when I attempt to burn with Windows, it says that it gets to the
    point where it is time to "Close the disk" to make it readable; however, when
    I try the disc in my laptop, it treats it as a blank disk and can write to
    it. Every once in a while, a disc that I try to write to will become
    unreadable, but not typically.

    Thanks...
    ejc

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWpj?=, Dec 27, 2006