Re: Cannot complete the CD writing wizard error...

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by John Barnes, Dec 27, 2006.

  1. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    Did you try writing a CD before you installed I-tunes. I don't use I-tunes,
    but there have been a number of problems reported with various versions.
    What exactly are the symptoms you experience. Does it attempt to write, but
    the disk is unreadable? How far do you get with the write process?
    Specific details may jog someone's memory.

    John Barnes, Dec 27, 2006