Re: Cannon Powershot A70 2.5x Telephoto Lens Out of Focus

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by PastyMan, Apr 4, 2004.

  1. PastyMan

    PastyMan Guest

    Have u tried using a Tripod? , i have the canon telephoto lens and get best
    results from using a tripod, without it, i find the photos are mostly
    blurred.
    Also try using camera in "P" mode with the flash off and set light metering
    to center weighted average and AiAF turned off (consult users guide)
    Not recommended using Auto mode for telephotos.
    Hope this helps...
    --
    Simon

    PastyMan, Apr 4, 2004