Re: Can you 'threaten legal action' in a email?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Keyser Söze, Mar 11, 2009.

  1. Keyser Söze

    Keyser Söze Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > A couple of days ago I had one of these bumbling buffoons send me a
    > email saying he was contemplating "taking legal action of his own" if
    > he catches me talking about him again on the internet. This was
    > BRASS-Brain, of course.
    > The boob was actioned by his ISP just last month for doing the same
    > thing. Well he didn't threaten "legal action" that time, just other
    > "tortious" emails he apparently can't resist from sending me.
    >
    > So his ISP immediately wrote me back saying they've "taken the
    > appropriate action" against BRASS-Brain. You know they never tell you
    > what they do.
    > My question is, if they sent me a email saying they've taken care of
    > the situation, what did they do and is just THREATENING A LAWSUIT
    > against someone in any email a strong enough violation to trigger
    > some action, or no action at all?

    Hey dummy, 'threatening' in any form does not an action make.

    So, why 'shit your pants' over something you have no control over?

    Until you are served, nothing is going down.

    Your squealing rant serves only to confirm you're a fucking pansy-arsed
    pussy - fucking well wake up!

    --
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
    an understanding of ourselves. Jung

    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

    Keyser Söze, Mar 11, 2009

  2. Keyser Söze

    > "Keyser Söze" <> wrote
    > in message news:gp9eig$g09$...
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> A couple of days ago I had one of these bumbling buffoons send me a
    >>> email saying he was contemplating "taking legal action of his own"
    >>> if he catches me talking about him again on the internet. This was
    >>> BRASS-Brain, of course.
    >>> The boob was actioned by his ISP just last month for doing the same
    >>> thing. Well he didn't threaten "legal action" that time, just other
    >>> "tortious" emails he apparently can't resist from sending me.
    >>>
    >>> So his ISP immediately wrote me back saying they've "taken the
    >>> appropriate action" against BRASS-Brain. You know they never tell
    >>> you what they do.
    >>> My question is, if they sent me a email saying they've taken care of
    >>> the situation, what did they do and is just THREATENING A LAWSUIT
    >>> against someone in any email a strong enough violation to trigger
    >>> some action, or no action at all?

    >> Hey dummy, 'threatening' in any form does not an action make.
    >>
    >> So, why 'shit your pants' over something you have no control over?
    >>
    >> Until you are served, nothing is going down.
    >>
    >> Your squealing rant serves only to confirm you're a fucking
    >> pansy-arsed pussy - fucking well wake up!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
    >> an understanding of ourselves. Jung
    >>
    >> In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
    >> nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche

    > I guess my complaint to BRASS-Brain's ISP worked. I don't see the
    > asshole's emails anymore.
    >
    > Do me a favor, DON'T help me anymore.

    Don't whatever you do, confuse your ill-conceived interpretation of my
    poasts as help... I was clearly lambasting you. Don't forget that.

    Now, on ya way, laddie :)

    Keyser Söze, Mar 12, 2009