Re: Can you see this Flash site?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tony cooper, Feb 3, 2009.

  1. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:00:38 -0000, "Focus" <> wrote:

    >A few people complained that they couldn't see my site or nothing happened.
    >It's a 3D castle with some pictures in it.
    >Can you tell me what happens and what web program you use?
    >Thanks:
    >
    >http://atlantic-diesel.com/Station/


    Using a PC, WindowsXP, and Firefox, it loads after updating Flash, but
    takes forever to load...and I'm on cable. Muddy, dark images, but it
    works.


    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Feb 3, 2009
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. tony cooper

    Dave Cohen Guest

    tony cooper wrote:
    > On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:00:38 -0000, "Focus" <> wrote:
    >
    >> A few people complained that they couldn't see my site or nothing happened.
    >> It's a 3D castle with some pictures in it.
    >> Can you tell me what happens and what web program you use?
    >> Thanks:
    >>
    >> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Station/

    >
    > Using a PC, WindowsXP, and Firefox, it loads after updating Flash, but
    > takes forever to load...and I'm on cable. Muddy, dark images, but it
    > works.
    >
    >

    Same here. Had to install flash player manually in firefox. Poor image.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Feb 3, 2009
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. tony cooper

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Dave Cohen wrote:
    > tony cooper wrote:
    >> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:00:38 -0000, "Focus" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> A few people complained that they couldn't see my site or nothing
    >>> happened. It's a 3D castle with some pictures in it.
    >>> Can you tell me what happens and what web program you use?
    >>> Thanks:
    >>>
    >>> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Station/

    >>
    >> Using a PC, WindowsXP, and Firefox, it loads after updating Flash, but
    >> takes forever to load...and I'm on cable. Muddy, dark images, but it
    >> works.
    >>
    >>

    > Same here. Had to install flash player manually in firefox. Poor image.
    > Dave Cohen


    Take that back (a little). After I posted and after a delay, the image
    started to display as a movie. Sort of slow to respond and I'm on DSL,
    but it does work.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Feb 3, 2009
    #3
  4. tony cooper

    Paul Furman Guest

    Dave Cohen wrote:
    > Dave Cohen wrote:
    >> tony cooper wrote:
    >>> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:00:38 -0000, "Focus" <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> A few people complained that they couldn't see my site or nothing
    >>>> happened. It's a 3D castle with some pictures in it.
    >>>> Can you tell me what happens and what web program you use?
    >>>> Thanks:
    >>>>
    >>>> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Station/
    >>>
    >>> Using a PC, WindowsXP, and Firefox, it loads after updating Flash, but
    >>> takes forever to load...and I'm on cable. Muddy, dark images, but it
    >>> works.
    >>>

    >> Same here. Had to install flash player manually in firefox. Poor image.
    >> Dave Cohen

    >
    > Take that back (a little). After I posted and after a delay, the image
    > started to display as a movie. Sort of slow to respond and I'm on DSL,
    > but it does work.
    > Dave Cohen


    Firefox on vista and even after a manual install it didn't work.

    Then IE took forever installing shockwave, the load was slow & I just
    got a tiny dark picture that doesn't *do* anything.

    --
    Paul Furman
    www.edgehill.net
    www.baynatives.com

    all google groups messages filtered due to spam
    Paul Furman, Feb 3, 2009
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Plomaris

    Desktop can see Laptop, but Laptop can't see Desktop!

    Plomaris, Feb 16, 2006, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    3,959
    Plomaris
    Feb 17, 2006
  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Pokey, can you hear me? Pokey, Can you see me?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 2, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    409
    Juan PĂ©rez
    Dec 2, 2003
  3. Fourdogs
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    518
    trout
    Dec 6, 2004
  4. D-Mac

    Re: Can you see this Flash site?

    D-Mac, Feb 3, 2009, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    284
    Noons
    Feb 5, 2009
  5. Bigguy

    Re: Can you see this Flash site?

    Bigguy, Feb 4, 2009, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    284
    J. Clarke
    Feb 7, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page