Re: Can you offer an explanation of meaning please?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mara, Oct 21, 2009.

  1. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:37:38 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >~BD~ wrote:
    >> ~BD~ wrote:

    >>> Thanks.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Dave

    >> So can no-one give me my numerical IP address from the headers of my
    >> posts here

    >So you posted from BT through Giga, big fucking deal. Giga doesn't make
    >the IP available. What do you think, your IP is forever hidden?

    I guess he doesn't realize that with the right conditions, *no one* is
    anonymous. Giganews is, or was, white-hat. If you screw around it won't matter
    what your IP address is - *they* know, and they'll shut you down.

    Ol' Dave there appears to be a couple of bubbles off level.

    --
    However, the notion of someone posting to usenet while resembling a
    mutant chicken from outer space is not only amusing, but also helps put
    Mara, Oct 21, 2009