  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    W.E. / Folder Options / View ... 'Remember each folder's settings'.

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:34:09 +0100, in
    <>
    Fidcal scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 20, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    Fidcal Guest

    No, that just remembers the settings afterwards; it does not
    affect the start default. Try creating a new folder on your
    desktop then open it. It will have a certain size, shape, and
    position. on mine this is a tiny window that shows a couple of
    lines and half the width of those. EVERY new window I ever
    create is like that to begin with. It's where those values are
    stored that I want to get at so I can set a more sensible
    default.

    Thanks for response anyway.

    Fidcal, Aug 21, 2003