Re: Can someone tell me what might give me this error? - "DAMN_ERROR.jpg" 22.3 kBytes yEnc

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ramzi Dalal, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Ramzi Dalal

    Ramzi Dalal Guest

    Oh, fucking well drop dead, you mad ****.
    Ramzi Dalal, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Ramzi Dalal

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Ramzi Dalal posted ...

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> Please DO NOT post binaries to a NON binary news group!

    > Oh, fucking well drop dead, you mad ****.

    Wooah .. damn fine argument, and so well put.

    You could have said 'please', at least. I mean, courtesy takes no longer
    and is much nicer for everyone .. unless you're a sad miserable bastard with
    your own deep rooted problems and psychoses.

    --
    Paul

    (8(|) Homer rocks .. ;)
    Paul - xxx, Apr 28, 2004

  3. Ramzi Dalal

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Paul - xxx wrote:

    > You could have said 'please', at least. I mean, courtesy takes no longer
    > and is much nicer for everyone .. unless you're a sad miserable bastard with
    > your own deep rooted problems and psychoses.

    Bingo! But why not just ignore them altogether!
    Rick Merrill, Apr 28, 2004
  4. Ramzi Dalal

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Rick Merrill posted ...

    > Paul - xxx wrote:

    >> You could have said 'please', at least. I mean, courtesy takes no
    >> longer and is much nicer for everyone .. unless you're a sad
    >> miserable bastard with your own deep rooted problems and psychoses.

    > Bingo! But why not just ignore them altogether!

    I mostly do ..

    --
    Paul

    (8(|) Homer rocks .. ;)