Re: can sombody tell me how to reply to sombody elses message and include the original message in th

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Guest, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    From: Unk <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: can sombody tell me how to reply to sombody elses message and include the original message in the reply?
    Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:48:18 GMT

    On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:10:05 GMT, <> wrote:

    Try asking the question in the body of the message instead of the subject.
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    For Outlook Express:
    Tools, Options, "Send" tab, check the "Include message in Reply" box.

    For Newsbin Pro:
    It's Post features are limited. You may need to copy & paste
    the original message as part of the Post.

    Further info:

    Unk

    k ya thx. I am using newsbin so i'll have to copy and paste.

    Guest, Jul 24, 2003