Re: Can not record movies off comcast digital

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by amstore@webtv.net, Sep 19, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Re: dvd recorder

      I have finally gotten an e=mail reply from the magnavox. They said
    the cable company is sending the no copy signal. I called comcast and
    the girl said she would do something to my cable box and it would work.
    I tried it after I hung up it didn't work .I called again and another
    girl said it can't be done.

    I went to radio shack to see if they had a recorder that would record
    these movies.It turned out she had the same magnavox that I had .She
    also had a panasonic.She was very nice and tried to figure out the
    problem. I would have tried the panasonic but she was so nice I would
    have felt bad bringing it back. I'm going to return the magnavox to K
    Mart.

    I might try the panasonic out and let them know that I will bring it
    right back if it doesn't work.
    I'm also going to e-mail magnovox and ask why have the copy guard
    receiver built into there recorder.

    Thank you all for your suggestions.
              AL
    , Sep 19, 2008