Re: Can no longer detect wireless networks - help requested

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 12, 2008.

  1. Hi
    Hi
    Try to put aside the Bluetooth "quest" since it has nothing to do with
    Ethernet Wireless.
    Follow the process in the following links to find out what changed in the
    configuration.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 12, 2008