Re: Can IRanians take MCSE exams?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Howard, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. Howard

    Howard Guest

    > Will you please point out any time I have EVER posted ridiculing someone
    > with a legitimate question.

    You are probably right. But I do recall an MVP posting a virus here!
    :))))
    I know what you going to say. NO F... work please.

    Bye Mr. MS-MVP (Virus Poster)

    > WARNING: there is a group that frequently post here (including an M$ MVP)
    > going to make fun of you.

    Will you please point out any time I have EVER posted ridiculing someone
    with a legitimate question.

    Put up or shut up Howard.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Howard, Jan 16, 2004

  2. No argument from me on that one.
    I remember it well and blasted the poster (privately)!

    --
    Larry Samuels

    Larry Samuels, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Howard

    Brat Guest

    lol I caught him too... lol was a funny day

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004