Re: Can anyone name a web site that features mainly beta software ???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jersey, Jul 23, 2004.

  1. Jersey

    Jersey Guest

    no-name <> wrote:

    > ever have one of those days when you seem to forget everything ???

    Yup.

    > there's a web site that features mainly news and links about beta
    > software
    >
    > and for the life of me I can't remember the address

    That's why there's a Bookmarks/Favorites function built into your browser.
    :)

    > any suggestions ???

    Google for "beta software" and see if anything looks familiar?

    Jersey, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Jersey

    no-name Guest

    >> any suggestions ???
    >
    > Google for "beta software" and see if anything looks familiar?

    been there, done that
    narrowed it down with a list of brand names and the like

    still working through a list of thousands with none looking familiar as yet

    that's why I asked here -
    admittedly it's a remote possibilty that someone might just happen
    to mention the one I want, given how spartan my memory is of it :)

    but worth a try :)

    no-name, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Jersey

    Jersey Guest

    no-name <> wrote:

    > >> any suggestions ???

    > > Google for "beta software" and see if anything looks familiar?

    > been there, done that
    > narrowed it down with a list of brand names and the like
    >
    > still working through a list of thousands with none looking familiar
    > as yet

    Which was exactly the problem with your original request. There were
    literally thousands of pages avaialable via Google. Odds are, you wern't
    asking about the same page others may frequent. But ya never know!

    > that's why I asked here -
    > admittedly it's a remote possibilty that someone might just happen
    > to mention the one I want, given how spartan my memory is of it :)
    >
    > but worth a try :)

    Understood. :)

    Just remember to bookmark it if you find it again. :)

    Jersey, Jul 23, 2004